The Services We Offer
Over the next decade, hundreds of thousands of autistic children will reach adulthood. Parents need to have a plan and know what to do.
1. Independence Training Workshops
- Independence training & support for parents of all age children
- Transition planning for parents of adult children
- Independence training for professionals
2. Certification Mentoring Program (parent to parent)
For parents with adult children who have successfully lived independently for two years or more.
3. How to Prepare Now For After You’re Gone
- Step-In Parenting Network, SIPN (Volunteers)
- Creating a Support Network /Networkers
- Instructional Care Manual
4. Retreats-Rejuvenation Classes
We offer these breakout rejuvenation classes along with our training sessions. You will find yourself having fun and being relaxed. For more information see our Retreat-Rejuvenation Classes.
We Happily Offer Parents Our Ongoing Support Through:
Individualized Independence Training
One on One or Group Coaching Sessions
Monthly Educational Online Sessions
For general inquiries email us at, info@AutismIndependenceFoundation.org or call us at: 800-939-1046.